Page 1487 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 147314831485148614871488148914911501 ... LastLast
Results 14,861 to 14,870 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Whitewashing?

2. Double Indemnity. There's more sex in the way Fred MacMurray calls Barbara Stanwyck "baby" than there is in actual sexual intercourse.

3. Starship Troopers would probably have been even better with the powered armor making at least one appearance. Imagine seeing a Tanker getting savagely ganged up on by several PA's and torn apart.
    Anyway, I loved the nuke weapon. "Nuke 'em Rico!" Click, whoosh, KA-BLAM! Nothing left after the dust settles.

If the new ST has powered armors and is rated R, then maybe. Even then, I'll wait to see what someone else thinks of it before paying $12 for a ticket.

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Double Indemnity. There's more sex in the way Fred MacMurray calls Barbara Stanwyck "baby" than there is in actual sexual intercourse.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. I’ve been rewatching Parks and Recreation over the holidays. Still love this show. Skip season 1 and anything before episode 21 of season two.

When Adam Scott and Robe Lowe join the show it becomes almost instantly 10x better. All the characters (except Anne) become focused and amazing caricatures. Wish I could get this on Canadian Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Starship Troopers would probably have been even better with the powered armor making at least one appearance. Imagine seeing a Tanker getting savagely ganged up on by several PA's and torn apart.
    Anyway, I loved the nuke weapon. "Nuke 'em Rico!" Click, whoosh, KA-BLAM! Nothing left after the dust settles.

If the new ST has powered armors and is rated R, then maybe. Even then, I'll wait to see what someone else thinks of it before paying $12 for a ticket.
    We'll see. It probably won't make everyone happy.

I understand why people like the live action one. I liked Robocop 1 and 2. A lot of people are going to be disappointed if it is like the robocop remake and the satire is removed. Of course, most people will be disappointed if they try to keep it. Period humor is one of those things you can't go back to. Similarly, I wasn't super hot on the Dread remake, and I'll admit the 90s film was objectively inferior to both the source material and the newer film.

7. EPISODE 6 OF BLACK MIRROR AAAAAAAA YES

8. Meh, that was the worst ep of the season.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. The Killing of a Sacred Deer. Yorgos Lanthimos continues to be a blinding brilliant light from heaven.

Started watching I, Tonya. The digital face-pasting for the skating sequences is pretty rough, I can't really deal. Skate or die, Margot.

10. No way, it was the best one. The terminator dog episode was so lame I was laughing through the whole thing. Like seriously, it was:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeqkoTY61U0

Except to be fair I think the museum guy wouldn’t have been pissed about being killed because like, he’s a collector of fine criminal objects and who in the field doesn’t love irony?