Page 1103 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 108910991101110211031104110511071117 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Hard to say! Easy Rider is all downhill after Fonda drops the watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I made it to the end of the Walken/Hopper scene btw. That scene was good, the rest of what I saw was just so god damn boring that I couldn't take any more.

I liked it when I was a teenager, but I also liked malt liquor , and white girls with no ass. Suffice to say I am wiser now.

edit: I will admit to being VERY hard on movies/shows/music. If it isn't totally killer then I move on quickly. Life is too short for shitty media.

I will admit to being VERY hard on movies/shows/music. If it isn't totally killer then I move on quickly. Life is too short for boring movies.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I will admit to being VERY hard on movies/shows/music. If it isn't totally killer then I move on quickly. Life is too short for boring movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Star Trek into darkness I wish they had the balls to kill Kirk and keep him dead. That actually cheapened the rest of the movie for me. Also, the Klingons looked pretty stupid... I still enjoyed the movie.

The Kirk thing happened close enough to the end that I wanted to see it through. It would have been ten thousand times better if he died, but it was still a pretty good movie.

6. I watched Donnie Darko: The Dude You Have to See the Director's C-, No, Dude, I Kno-, No, Hear Me Out, Man, I Know You Didn't Like It, But You Have to See the Director's Cut Before You Can Even Say You Even, Like, Saw the Movie, You Know? It's, Like, Literally a Completely Different Movie, So Much Better, Dude Cut

It was just as bad.

7. Donnie Darko sucked shit on Day One. That dumb song was the only thing going for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I liked all the dumb songs. But on that subject, drunk high school jocks rocking out to Joy Division at a house party in 1988 tested my suspension of disbelief far more than time travel and inter-universal rabbit costumes.

9. Just doing some bench reps rocking to some Disorder.

After I turned 19 I could just not do Donnie Darko anymore. It takes itself too seriously even when it's trying to be cute. A lot of people still love the hell out of it though. Maybe I'm just being judgemental.

I'm going to watch it tonight and report back.

I've listened to Joy Division at the gym before. It's weird.