Page 1104 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 109011001102110311041105110611081118 ... LastLast
Results 11,031 to 11,040 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I liked it, but it seemed like dude made a queer movie, people read into it way too much and gave it a depth it never had, and then dude said "oh yeah, that's what I meant the whole time."
    And that song is pretty great.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Just doing some bench reps rocking to some Disorder.

After I turned 19 I could just not do Donnie Darko anymore. It takes itself too seriously even when it's trying to be cute. A lot of people still love the hell out of it though. Maybe I'm just being judgemental.
    well look at this motherfucker here.

3. Hah, snared you back into this shit Mr.K.

I saw the Tarantino cut of true romance, never saw the original and never cared to. I enjoyed what I saw but wouldn't see it again.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

4. I've never seen Donnie Darko.

5. There's no reason to change that now. But if it can bring Mr K back, it's not without merit.

6. Just got back from Ernest & Celestine. Loved every second of it from beginning to end.

James

7. That's crazy I just watched Ernest goes to Jail! Do you think Randall "Tex" Cobb was typecast?

8. Shit, y'all are too kind. Donnie Darko eats, though. Fuck that movie.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    That's crazy I just watched Ernest goes to Jail! Do you think Randall "Tex" Cobb was typecast?
    Raising Arizona AND Blind Fury ain't too bad.

I could have SWORN I saw him in the background of some bullshit MST3k movie once and I went on a huge quest to figure out if it was true. It wasn't him.

10. Golden child, fletch lives, naked gun 33&1/3