Page 16 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I watched the underdog, girl soccer-player movie, Gracie, starring the gorgeous Carly Schroeder. Some questionable acting (although the mom was great), and an avalanche of cliches didn't stop this from being a sweet movie with a nice soundtrack and a positive message.
    Sounds like Bend Over for Beckham.

2. I Like Bend It Like Beckham. And the dvd has a recipe or two on it. I like dvd's with recipes.

3. cooking is like fucking...

I own and often watch Better Off Dead. It's fabbbulous.

4. Just watched Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance.

It was cool, but not Oldboy good.

5. I just watched Epic Movie. It was on the movie channels so I figured I would give it a shot. Worst fucking movie ever created. It's a series of awful awful spoofs tied together with the most unfunny Chronicles of Narnia story line. I mean I'm not really surprised it was so bad, but jesus, how the fuck could an actor/actress read the script and think "this script is funny and this will be good for my career".

Thank god the Dawn of the Dead remake is on now to wash this sour taste out of my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Actors are people too, they need to eat and get paid.

7. If I were an actor I would rather starve myself and live out of a cardboard box than be in Epic Movie. It was that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. I watched the original Gamera movie, for whatever reason I've been watching a lot of these crappy kaiju movies latley. and Gamera is easily the worst so far.

9. BUT GAMERA IS THE FRIEND OF ALL CHILDREN!

10. And is made of turtle meat.