Page 1612 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 15981608161016111612161316141616 ... LastLast
Results 16,111 to 16,120 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    And it's not like Scorsese hasn't filmed a full million brutal beatdowns before. Weird.
    Poor choice of shot. That scene specifically is what stuck out to me and prompted the comments in my post earlier. One last hurrah of the gangster classics I guess.

I was going to see Irishman in a theatre and it was sold out so I saw Jojo Rabbit instead. Dodged a bullet there.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    The Witcher ain’t bad. I assumed it would be total shit based on the reviews but I like it. I hope for multiple seasons. The fights are great and the production values are stellar. The timeline jumps all over but it’s tolerable.
    I like it. The only things I didn't like was the backstory of Yennifer and I didn't think that she was quite as beautiful as the videogame character. There was also the deaths of several of Geralts friends from the game that were very abrupt.

3. The editor is jacked up again. I just wanted to say that Henry Cavill nailed the character of Geralt. His voice was near spot on with the video game character.

4. I don’t remember enough of the game to compare characters to the show. It seems a lot of people have issues with the timeline. I never had an issue with it. Maybe put down your cellphones and pay attention?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. It doesn't help visually that the two main characters don't age. Yennifer's timeline covers like 30 years.

6. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I don’t remember enough of the game to compare characters to the show. It seems a lot of people have issues with the timeline. I never had an issue with it. Maybe put down your cellphones and pay attention?
    Triss went from a Red Headed, fair skinned woman, to a Middle Eastern looking woman in the show. The other woman (I can’t recall her name) that betrayed Yenifer, was a friend of her and Gerald.

7. I only played the games. But yeah, Trish was miscast and Yennifer probably should’ve been an older actor. Other than that I’m cool with it so far. I think if Trish has a bigger role in future seasons they should recast her. At least dye her hair...
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. I’m okay w her being different but she didn’t feel like Triss even slightly.

9. Parasite.... wow this was incredible and took me by surprise.

10. I keep hearing about this movie. I really need to check it out.