Page 1479 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 146514751477147814791480148114831493 ... LastLast
Results 14,781 to 14,790 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    it's also not safe.
    It depends on what you're downloading. I don't think anyone has received a C&D from the despecialized editions, but I understand not wanting to be the first.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I do!
    WITH YOUR OLD MAN EYES
    Last edited by Josh; 14 Dec 2017 at 03:29 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Torrents seem complicated until you realize how completely you can automate it.
    Automation just puts all the complication up front. And when things update and it all fails and you have to relearn.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. All the complication is like a half hour though.

I don't really care how other people download things, I'm a self-centered cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Automation just puts all the complication up front. And when things update and it all fails and you have to relearn.
    Yeah but I've been automatically downloading TV shows for years now with that up front complication. And all this shit is in no way complicated if you're able to use the copy and paste functions built into your operating system.

These days I can go on my phone while shitting in some hypothetical public restroom, pull up RevTT, and start a file downloading to a computer in the fucking Netherlands with a single click. Then it's sitting on my computer unrared and ready to go when I get home.

5. Maybe you can write a guide so SSJN can just click links (but not too many).
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. I thought if someone already had the shit, it wouldnt be a big deal to share it like a certain person did with a certain periodical.
    If I really gave a shit about watching it I’d just buy some bootleg blurays and call it a day.
    But I don’t.

I was with josh until he had something unrar the shit for him before he got home.

I'm impressed with that level of laziness.

The files are kinda large to just send directly. Like 18-20 gigs each.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 14 Dec 2017 at 07:07 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I was with josh until he had something unrar the shit for him before he got home.

I'm impressed with that level of laziness.
    It’s more about efficiency. It’s time I don’t have to spend standing at the computer waiting for the computer to do computer shit.

I look forward to it being smart enough to convert, tag, and then add the movie to iTunes while I’m shitting from miles away.

BUT @SSJN If it takes me sending these to you directly for you to have them I can be convinced. Tell me how you'd like me to transfer them to you.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.