Page 1480 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 146614761478147914801481148214841494 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,800 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

Google drive! Send it to everyone that’s 2noob.

I only have 15 gb on drive. I don't use most of this cloud stuff because I'm a crazy person who believes the internet will be impossible in the future. Am I doin it rong?

Actually since sheets and docs and stuff all use drive space I only have 7 gb left.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. https://www.google.com/drive/pricing/

I'll paypal you $5, then you can upgrade to 100gb for a month, everyone here can grab it if they want, and you can pocket $3.

sounds good?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It’s more about efficiency. It’s time I don’t have to spend standing at the computer waiting for the computer to do computer shit.

I look forward to it being smart enough to convert, tag, and then add the movie to iTunes while I’m shitting from miles away.
    Josh...what terminal illness do you have where you don't have enough time on this earth for right clicking > open wherever?

Also, you could save a lot of time by not dealing with itunes.

I don’t spend my free time on the computer any more, cheeks. We have talked about this so many times.

Why would I not spend 10 minutes setting something up so I never have to do it agin? It’s been working for years now.

7. For some reason I missed that Generation Kill on HBO was a David Simon joint. It’s about 10 years old and quite an abrasive show, but very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don’t spend my free time on the computer any more, cheeks. We have talked about this so many times.

Why would I not spend 10 minutes setting something up so I never have to do it agin? It’s been working for years now.
    Writing a script to do something that takes two mouse clicks just to avoid using a computer seems kind of obsessive. Like there is more a philosophical goal than practical.

It’s not the clicking, it’s the waiting around for a process to finish. Fuck that.

10. yore doing it wrong Josh.