Page 1373 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 135913691371137213731374137513771387 ... LastLast
Results 13,721 to 13,730 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. On a scale of Batman & Robin to Batman?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It rates a solid "your mother" out of Batman.

3. I've never seen Alien 1, and playing Alien: Isolation has made me want to get on with it. Going to watch tonight and report back.
    Boo, Hiss.

Dude... Turn the lights out.

5. It gets better every time I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I saw it for the first time a year or so ago. I figured since it was so old and I had no nostalgia it wouldn't be that good. I was wrong, it's amazing. Easily the most tense movie I've ever seen.

7. It's one of the best movies ever.

So is Aliens but it's totally different.

8. Yes
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Alien has always been in my top 20.

I watched the first few episodes of From Dusk till Dawn the series. It's good if you like the movie. There's plenty of bad dialogue but few moments of good ones -- what a whore eats for breakfast.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I saw it for the first time a year or so ago. I figured since it was so old and I had no nostalgia it wouldn't be that good. I was wrong, it's amazing. Easily the most tense movie I've ever seen.
    same here! I completely missed it when I was younger. It was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread