Page 1179 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 116511751177117811791180118111831193 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Ok, right thread this time. *ahem*

47 Ronin -- A really weird version of Chūshingura. Keanu and CGI magic stuff are shoehorned in, still kinda watchable but you can lose count of the miscalculations and script problems very quickly.

The koi fish looking dragon at the end was neato.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. The Affair. I fucking hate this show and everyone on it.

3. I love that show and hate everyone on it.

I watched:
    Polytechnique - based on the 1989 Montreal massacre. The monochrome works for it. This is worth seeing.
    Hunger - based on an IRA members prison hunger strike. Some scenes drag on unnecessarily long but I liked it.
    Flight of the Dragon - a short ride movie about flying over China. It was pretty cool to see with the moving seats and mist sprayed at you.

4. I finally saw Nightcrawler. I didn't think I'd like anything better than Interstellar this year, but this one is pretty damn close. This completely changed my opinion of Gyllenhal, dude is a master.

5. I watched Her last night. I don't think it was five minutes before I got the I'm Watching Something I'm Going to Think About At Least Once a Day for the Next Two Years feeling. It's Refracting John Malkovich . It never once called me a retard. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen, I think.

It really is a very good movie.

7. Anchorman 2 was so bad that I'm actually kind of depressed.

That news team fight scene was pretty great, though! I'm going to pretend that was the whole movie.

8. Weird, I thought the fight was the worst part.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I watched Her last night. I don't think it was five minutes before I got the I'm Watching Something I'm Going to Think About At Least Once a Day for the Next Two Years feeling. It's Refracting John Malkovich . It never once called me a retard. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen, I think.
    Nice, yeah, I loved it, too.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Weird, I thought the fight was the worst part.
    I think it just took me completely off-guard. Completely forgot it happened in the original, so I wasn't expecting them to copy it for the sequel like I did the rest of the jokes.

Maybe I'm just bitter.