Page 1458 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 144414541456145714581459146014621472 ... LastLast
Results 14,571 to 14,580 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Just finished it, and I don’t feel like this at all.
    Really? Even the whole bottle episode that had almost no purpose other than setting up that Brenner probably isn’t dead?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Really? Even the whole bottle episode that had almost no purpose other than setting up that Brenner probably isn’t dead?
    That's not all that set up. More kids (I think at least). I don't like the idea at Brenner is dead anyway, for once let someone who was fucked off screen be dead. Also, since I'm already using a spoiler tag, god damn it they killed Bob!

I liked what they did with this season a lot. Not as "new" because it's season 2 but it enough marks for me.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 31 Oct 2017 at 02:59 AM.

3. Stay frosty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    That's not all that set up. More kids (I think at least). I don't like the idea at Brenner is dead anyway, for once let someone who was fucked off screen be dead. Also, since I'm already using a spoiler tag, god damn it they killed Bob!

I liked what they did with this season a lot. Not as "new" because it's season 2 but it enough marks for me.
    Well yeah, there was the additional set up as well, but that just furthers my point. There was a lot of that this season including the "big bad" for the next several.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

That's the dark nature of capitalism.

So far I like Bloodline Season 2 better than this one. Season 3 of Bloodline was great too, besides that last 2 episodes, which were turds.

Anyone here watched/liked Bloodline?
    I took all your French Toast.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Well yeah, there was the additional set up as well, but that just furthers my point. There was a lot of that this season including the "big bad" for the next several.
    It was a bold move to push the world out like that and I think a lot of people are over simplifying that whole arc (I've read people saying "nothing happens.") They moved a lot of character pieces around, Mike becomes a supporting character. That whole arc that gets her to episode 7 blew Eleven's world wide open. She thought her mother was dead and finds out all sorts of shit. After sitting around for so long she takes the initiative to do her own. Meets one of the few people who knows exactly what she went through, it's mindblowing for her to meet essentially another family member. It showed how Eight reacted to the lab and found her own crew. Eleven found hers but she's a different person. Being so niave about the world Eleven is easy to influence but she stuck up for herself. I think what they did mostly works, she's such an outside character she has to somehow learn things on her own and discover herself to stay interesting. There's only so many times you can get a nose bleed before it gets old.

Dustin and Lucas got a lot more screen time. New character pairings that worked really well. Steve was hilarous. My big what? for the season is Billy. Dude looks like he's 25 and I guess he's in high school? He's really underbaked, they probably needed to bring his parents in sooner. Him interacting with Lucas is super weird. Him and Will's mom was great though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    So far I like Bloodline Season 2 better than this one. Season 3 of Bloodline was great too, besides that last 2 episodes, which were turds.

Anyone here watched/liked Bloodline?
    Bloodlines is great but it runs out of steam in the last season. Really weird choices.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 01 Nov 2017 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post

Bloodlines is great but it runs out of steam in the last season. Really weird choices.
    Definitely! I thought the last season started out amazing, but then...blop. Sally's little speech to John near the end was so epic, however. Ouch.
    I took all your French Toast.

9. Finished my run through of Breaking Bad. Seasons 1-3 are pretty horrible, but 4 and 5 were just as great as I remembered them being. The addition of Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks really saved the show imo.

10. iiiinteresting. I will prob never watch BB again, but I have a sneaking suspicion Bob really shines on through the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread