Page 1602 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 158815981600160116021603160416061616 ... LastLast
Results 16,011 to 16,020 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I figured he stole some Iron Man tech, but they made a big show about his 'real' costume being ornamental so IDK? Maybe can fly too. Or that was a hologram talking to Peter on the ledge. Or there was a sneaky crane on top of the building hoisting him up.

Fury is out in space, so he's probably in charge of the I Have Captain Marvel's Beeper organization at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. At least they (sorta) addressed the logistics of the whole 5-years thing, but it was dumb (but sadly predictable) that EVERYONE that mattered to the story were the ones that were "bliped" (or whatever they called it) so that they all remained the same age. Still, no one seemed the least bit emotionally fucked-up over the prospect of having been dead for the past half-decade, so what were the consequences, if any? Having to re-do some tests? Endgame should have done what they did in the comic and just undid the snap and avoided all this.

And sorry, Aunt May is way, way out of Happy's league. And that's probably the first time in recorded history that anyone's ever said that about Aunt May in relation to anybody.

And I just love that mid-credits scene so much. No one could replace J.K Simmons as JJJ!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Happy can't help that he got mad game now that Stark isn't around stealing all the bitches.

4. Happy has (had) a jet and unlimited resources, and he's an alright guy by all appearances. May handwaving away any kind of relationship was great. Not even the worst movie Marisa Tomei pairing by a longshot.

The snap skipping five years permanently was dumb, and had the ripple effect of making the movie spend WAY too much time explaining it. The MCU 'crossover' made this movie worse, and it's going to make every Marvel movie slightly worse as long as we're dealing with it. Why was that older kid still in their class? Stupid.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 10 Jul 2019 at 01:04 AM.

5. damn, cant you dudes keep this in the Marvel thread for those that dont want spoilers?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Okay, real question: how much of Midsommar has like family/mom horror in it? Because I really want to see it but I’m terrified hahaha
    I don't think there is any, if I understood correctly. It does have a very goofy sex scene that is intentionally funny.

Midsommar really isn't much of a horror film imo. It is suspenseful (and gruesome) at times but not very scary in any way.

7. ^^^Oh hey there are some mild Spider-Man spoilers up there, watch out for that.

8. Wow, so that one little bald scientist dude was Ralphie from A Christmas Story? I had no idea.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Midsommar was good!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Okay, real question: how much of Midsommar has like family/mom horror in it? Because I really want to see it but I’m terrified hahaha
    It's like all slow buildup of creepy pagan circle/cult stuff. I guess that's kind of family-ish?

The main characters actual family gets out the way real quick lol. You should watch it!