Page 1466 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 145214621464146514661467146814701480 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,660 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I'll agree that one of them is good and the other shit.

2. Gore Vidal: United States of Amnesia

Really poignant. Fantastic.
    If someone 25 years ago told me I'd see eye to eye with Gore Vidal I'd probably have slapped them.

3. "I think what we have done is united the Muslim world totally against the United States in particular and the white race, if we can call ourselves that, in general. By the year 2000 the white race will only be 18% of the world's population. We've made a lot of trouble for ourselves, and this is only the beginning. We will wish that we had not done this."

4. Oh gosh I’ve been really curious about the Gore Vidal one. Will be catching up on everything soon.

Husband surprised me with tickets to My Friend Dahmer, which I adored. It was very far away from the typical serial killer narrative, and matched the idyllic, slice of life sentiment that the comic did so well. There were differences obviously, but it was wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Watching back to the future. I'm getting old. Doc looks young to me.

And there us a snoop dog game show on tbs?

I heard he was hosting a remake of something. How is it?

8. He brought back Joker's Wild. He used to watch it with his grandma.

9. Season 5 of TMNT is great. It's mostly story arcs that are 2 or 3 episodes long. They often bring back characters of past seasons to help out, like the time traveling girl for a Universal monsters run (Mummy, Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman). There's a great Mad Max homage with Raph as the lead, a Shredder story with Mark Hamill doing a voice and an awesome feutal Japan story with a rabbit samuari. This weekend was Wanted: Rocksteady and Bebop where the 80s Shredder, Krang, and Turtles come to this dimension. It's a big send up of how dumb the original cartoon could be. I'm constantly impressed by this show, the creativity is great and it's got some of the best animation around.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    a rabbit samuari.
    I'm disappointed in you not knowing who Usagi Yojimbo is.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.