Page 1552 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 153815481550155115521553155415561566 ... LastLast
Results 15,511 to 15,520 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I finally got around to finishing the latest season of Black Mirror. Solid episodes, I think Black Museum is my favorite. Very Tales From the Crypt.

2. Antman and the Wasp. I love the first Antman, and I think this one is even better. Love the fight scenes between the Wasp and Ghost. Lots of humor and Paul Rudd is hilarious as always. Walter Goggins character doesn't fit too well within the movie, but he wasn't terrible, well, that's really the only bad thing I can say about it.

I wanna see it, but I only pay for movies that Captain America is in.

4. Cap was mentioned a few times, and it was pretty funny.

I look forward to watching it!

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Antman and the Wasp. I love the first Antman, and I think this one is even better. Love the fight scenes between the Wasp and Ghost. Lots of humor and Paul Rudd is hilarious as always. Walter Goggins character doesn't fit too well within the movie, but he wasn't terrible, well, that's really the only bad thing I can say about it.
    Just got home from watching it. I agree with everything you said...it was a lot of fun. And that mid-credits scene, man. Whoa.

Sacha Baron Cohen is still killing it. I'm very impressed.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. The Florida Project: This movie is pretty depressing, I would think it is a pretty accurate depiction of people living in these slum motels on the verge of homelessness. The kids are pretty annoying but that's accurate too, especially with horrible/unfit single parents raising them. Dafoe and the main actress (never seen her before) were fantastic though, and worth seeing just for their performances. Overall, I didn't like the movie too much only because it is really uncomfortable to watch because I am so unfamiliar with people who are in that social-economic hell. However, I am glad I did and that I should be more compassionate and open minded, and if nothing else, feel that I am so fortunate not to be in that situation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Sacha Baron Cohen is still killing it. I'm very impressed.
    I didn't catch the first episode, but I did just watch this clip. Holy shit.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I saw an article on VOX that brought up the point that SBC's style isn't as useful effective or relevant in a landscape where an objective reality is thin to begin with, and there are trolls everywhere or bots or theater all over the media landscape, but I dunno SBC is fucking brilliant imo. "It's not rape if it's your wife right?" LOL
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.