Page 1193 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 117911891191119211931194119511971207 ... LastLast
Results 11,921 to 11,930 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Monday night my son and I marathoned the Mad Max trilogy.
    Yesterday we watched The Matrix trilogy and all four Terminators.
    I suppose time has softened me towards sequels no one likes. Trinity's 20 minute death monologue still annoys me and the silliness of T3 seems even more silly, but I'm over lamenting not getting the stories I wanted and more into trying to appreciate the story the writers wanted to tell, as far as Matrix R & R go anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The man is happy, rich and lived a life full of experience and beautiful women. Why wouldn't they?

Even now he's making money off of public speaking and this movie (which were currently talking about).

Hard to dispute his approach worked.
    Drew making drew posts.

3. Mad Max 2 can suck it though. 1 and 3 are great in completely different ways.

4. Road Warrior was the first one I saw. Being roughly the same age at the time, feral kid appealed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Mad Max 2 can suck it though. 1 and 3 are great in completely different ways.
    You don't like the Road Warrior, and you like Thunderdome? I am as confused as I have ever been.

6. Just watched the trailer for the new Arnold movie. It looks...interesting.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You don't like the Road Warrior, and you like Thunderdome? I am as confused as I have ever been.
    Thunderdome is batshit stupid and falls into so bad its good territory for me. Road Warrior is kinda lost between not being good and not being so bad its good.

Your Thunderdome explanation makes perfect sense, but I just can't agree with the rest of it. Road Warrior is in my top 5 list, probably.

9. I need to rewatch them as an adult. It has easily been 20 years since I've seen them.

10. Just got back from seeing Kingsman. I really liked it! Was a heck of a lot of fun, and did some things you feel like you never expect most mainstream movies to do. And OMG I was/am so in love with Gazelle. (In some small ways, she reminds me of Gogo Yubari from Kill Bill—who, shockingly, I also love.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.