Page 1546 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 153215421544154515461547154815501560 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,460 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. The documentarian thinks he’s innocent.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Surprised to see new episodes of that. It is interesting as documentation of a serial killer working his charm in real time. Look at the way he has those two women in his family under his spell. It's creepy.

3. I'm 8 episodes into Everyone Is A

But Then Gives A Mournful Look, Apologizes, Is Forgiven, And Then Goes Right Back To Being A

Again, Season 2.
    aka GLOW Season 2

It's pretty dumb!
    I liked Mad Men, except when it would do Very Obvious things to show "what a different time it was back then." Let's call it the Don And Betty Have a Picnic And Leave Their Trash While The Camera Sits On It For A Minute effect.
    This show is full of shit like that, except it's social justice type stuff. Some character will make note of how shitty society is, and then all but

It's super annoying.
    Imagine a WWII film in which the actor playing Hitler breaks the fourth wall every five minutes to apologize for how shitty Hitler was in order to hammer the point that hey, I'm not really Hitler, I'd never do this if I weren't playing a character. Really, the only reason I even took this part was because I've kidney disease and need the SAG insurance. Please, forgive me for what you just saw my character do. Did I mention that I in no way endorse this kind of behavior?

4. I hate when people make you watch the vid on youtube.
    It’s worth watching on Youtube though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    The documentarian thinks he’s innocent.
    yeah, i don't think so. I mean, I don't know if it's exactly how the prosecutors were portrayed as with the blowpoke and all. But he's definitely a manipulative narcissist, and he def had something to do with it. I'm wondering if perhaps he disassociated when he saw her lying there, if she fell? And finished the job or st? I think he's got pretty severe PTSD from Vietnam, and that wasn't even touched upon by anyone in the doc. It didn't need to be 13 episodes long!!! aaaaaa!!!

I'm excited to watch the second season of GLOW bc their costume department bought a sweater from me and I wanted to see if they used it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. The Last Stand - Arnold Schwarzenegger as small-town sheriff Owens against a cartel lord who escaped the FBI. Gunplay is good, with some nice kills. One of Owens' sidekicks, Dinkum (Johnny Knoxville) nails a bad guy with a flare gun, making his spare ammo explode for ludicrous gibs. Decent shoot-em-up with some great comic relief & one-liners (not all of them from Arnold himself).

Here's a good one from FBI Agent Bannister: "He was reaching for something. I was worried for my life. So I tried to hit you. I should have hit you the fuck harder."

7. I Love You Daddy.

Not very good, mostly because of the acting. The dialog, which Louis C.K. is usually pretty good at, felt manufactured To Make A Point, and not natural at all. Very Kevin Smith like.
    Rose Byrne was great. Malkovich was ok. Edie Falco and Helen Hunt did what they could with their 20 seconds of screen time. Pamela Adlon was Pamela Adlon. She seems to play the same character in everything she does in which she isn't voicing a cartoon character. But Louis and Chloe Grace Moretz were pretty terrible. Wooden puppets would have been more convincingly emotive. The "twist" at the end came out of nowhere and was just dumb.

8. Louie has never been a good actor.

9. It's not like he's going to have a chance to get better at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. eh, he’ll be back.