Page 1486 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 147214821484148514861487148814901500 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,860 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

That's one of my favorite movies, I just watched it again a week ago.

2. I like that a two week old movie is fair game for spoilers, but not a 20 year old one.

All you need to know is that service guarantees citizenship.

I kind of wish japan would just go ahead and make the book into an anime. Give it to that movie guy that did partlsbor or gits. The book inspired gundam, macross, votoms, and games like starcradt. It's a shame that it was left to be robocop 5.

I'd be fine if it was called anything else like avatar zero or holyshitspacebugs or cowboys and bugs. As it is, it's a waste of a property.

5. ST is the real deal, the only character I hated was Denise Richards because she was a spoiled brat. I wish the bugs had taken her out along with her fake bf.

6. Hooked the Laseractive up to the Samsung HD crt and got damn. I know it's not DVD quality but it sure looks like it at times. I'm watching Midway (just flipped the first disc, so an hour in) and though the picture is a bit soft here and there the color pops nicely and the picture is quite nice.
    Makes me hope no one buys the widescreen crt I was waffling on.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    ST is the real deal, the only character I hated was Denise Richards because she was a spoiled brat. I wish the bugs had taken her out along with her fake bf.
    She is the worst. Constant smiles.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I kind of wish japan would just go ahead and make the book into an anime. Give it to that movie guy that did partlsbor or gits. The book inspired gundam, macross, votoms, and games like starcradt. It's a shame that it was left to be robocop 5.

I'd be fine if it was called anything else like avatar zero or holyshitspacebugs or cowboys and bugs. As it is, it's a waste of a property.
    There already is an ST anime from the 80s, strikingly similar adaptation choices to the Verhoeven movie at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Black Mirror Season 4 Episode 1.

Holy fuck, this was great. As bbobb mmentionedd it's kind of a Star Trek riff but of course being Black Mirror it's so much more. Cast was excellent, and Cristin Milioti caught my eye first during Fargo, but this sealed the deal. She's my new Audrey Hepburn and Zooey Deschanel.
    Do yourselves a favor and fucking watch it.
    Don't look at this until you have watched the whole episode. Would it have been to much if it there was a "bitches" added to "uh huh, you better run"? I think so.
    I love that MacPoyle was in it. Great first ep. The others have been a bit varied so far. Not finished with the season quite yet but Arkangel was amazing. Absolutely cathartic. I want the tech to be real.

Hang the DJ was dumb af even though the guy from Versailles was is it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    There already is an ST anime from the 80s, strikingly similar adaptation choices to the Verhoeven movie at times.
    They both have huge bugs?