Page 1456 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 144214521454145514561457145814601470 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,560 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I just watched fat and goofy Sean Astin make out with Winona Ryder.
    Why the heck didnt I pursue an acting career?!

2. LOL I KNOW IT WAS GROSS
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Talk about suspension of disbelief.

4. So far season 2 doesn't have the spark for me that the first one did. It's fine, it's a popcorn watch that I need in life rn, but the intimacy of the first season is kinda gone. I'm only a few episodes in though so maybe it will grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Sean Astin rules.

6. Season 2 was good, but it's very focused on setting up the next few seasons which hurts it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I’m liking this season but it doesn’t have as much horror as the first. Sean Astin is playing the boring but reliable guy so well. That death suuucked

Actually all of the casting in this show is amazing. I think it’s because not everyone is super hot to be honest. Chubby, goofy, and frumpy are all repped and not as major character flaws.

This show loves low-fi data visualization. The lights of the first and the vine collage this season.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 29 Oct 2017 at 01:20 PM.

8. The girl who plays Max can ham it up too much sometimes but otherwise she's a good fit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I’m liking this season but it doesn’t have as much horror as the first. Sean Astin is playing the boring but reliable guy so well. That death suuucked

Actually all of the casting in this show is amazing. I think it’s because not everyone is super hot to be honest. Chubby, goofy, and frumpy are all repped and not as major character flaws.

This show loves low-fi data visualization. The lights of the first and the vine collage this season.
    I haven't seen him die yet, but the second he kissed Winona I knew he was dead.

10. Nancy’s boyfriend looks like dude from the old Die Antwoord videos with a bad wig.