Page 1255 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 124112511253125412551256125712591269 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,550 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Clerks is held together by a really good soundtrack. I still like it even though the characters don't resonate like they did when I was a teenager working retail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I think I like it now for the opposite reason. I'm no longer in that line of work, it reminded me of when I was and the bullshit that used to happen.

3. Fuck Home, that shit reckt my feels.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Kids everywhere do that though. Or did. Who knows what they do now.
    Text each other vapid stupid shit.

5. I watched Shion Sono's latest, Tag (Riaru Onigokko).
    It sure was something. I hadn't watched any Asian films in a few years. I have a soft spot for his work. It was fairly short at 85 minutes (especially compared to the last Sono film I saw, Love Exposure, that clocked in just under 4 hours). I can't really recommend it to anyone unless they already like any of his previous work, but I had a lot of fun watching it.
    Japanese acting is always super cheesy.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. I watched Alien Resurrection tonight.

It really is that bad

7. There are tiny moments where Jeunet-doing-Jeunet shines through and it looks like it might be fun. Then WHAM forced humor and stupid shit all over the place. Franchise-killer.

Watching the latest Hungry Games movie in the theaters tonight, they straight-up have a Xenomorphs in a Sewer fight about midway through the movie. Someone even gets grabbed off a ladder, ala Resurrection. Hunger Games just did Aliens better than Resurrection. Sad.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 29 Nov 2015 at 01:25 AM.

8. But Winona Ryder is crazy hot in it.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Just watch Heathers.

Overboard is some seriously dark shit. Systematic psychological abuse, Stockholm syndrome and rape with a zany nautical theme.