Page 1492 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 147814881490149114921493149414961506 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,920 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Matinee.

Cheesy fun! John Goodman's excellent as always. There were a few kid on kid make out scenes that were rather uncomfortable to watch...

2. I watched the He-Man episode of The Toys That Made Us, and one of the alternate names for She-Ra was "Stabigail."

I AM SO UPSET THAT THIS WAS NOT MY IDEA

I WANT TO STEAL IT SO HARD

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I watched the He-Man episode of The Toys That Made Us, and one of the alternate names for She-Ra was "Stabigail."

I AM SO UPSET THAT THIS WAS NOT MY IDEA

I WANT TO STEAL IT SO HARD
    This is entirely too clever to be true. The only other name pitched was "Girlo."

4. It was a list of alt names the documentary crew added when they were talking about coming up with names for her, yeah. Someone should have pocketed that one and used it for something.

"IVEGOTTHEPOWAAAA"

*stabs

6. I've been watching that toy show, too. I watched the He-Man episode last night.
    It was kind of frustrating to see how the the sausage was made with my favorite toy line. Like, they had flashes of brilliance to give kids exactly what they wanted, but it was just as much flying by the seat of their pants and winging it. Then they apparently had no idea why it was a success and couldn't keep it from bombing a couple years later.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Black Mirror season 4 has been great. Loved the Star Trek spoof and the dating VR episode. Both had unusually optimistic endings for the series.

8. Shape of Water was perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

yeah discovery is hitting a stride. Alternate universe stuff rocks.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Shape of Water was perfect.
    Perfect, you say?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww