Page 1467 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 145314631465146614671468146914711481 ... LastLast
Results 14,661 to 14,670 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

That episode was pretty great.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Season 5 of TMNT is great. It's mostly story arcs that are 2 or 3 episodes long. They often bring back characters of past seasons to help out, like the time traveling girl for a Universal monsters run (Mummy, Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman). There's a great Mad Max homage with Raph as the lead, a Shredder story with Mark Hamill doing a voice and an awesome feutal Japan story with a rabbit samuari. This weekend was Wanted: Rocksteady and Bebop where the 80s Shredder, Krang, and Turtles come to this dimension. It's a big send up of how dumb the original cartoon could be. I'm constantly impressed by this show, the creativity is great and it's got some of the best animation around.
    It was a pretty great show, kind of glad they ended it while it was still good.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Th ending of vice principals crushed my heart
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. it was awesome.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Season 5 of TMNT is great. It's mostly story arcs that are 2 or 3 episodes long. They often bring back characters of past seasons to help out, like the time traveling girl for a Universal monsters run (Mummy, Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman). There's a great Mad Max homage with Raph as the lead, a Shredder story with Mark Hamill doing a voice and an awesome feutal Japan story with a rabbit samuari. This weekend was Wanted: Rocksteady and Bebop where the 80s Shredder, Krang, and Turtles come to this dimension. It's a big send up of how dumb the original cartoon could be. I'm constantly impressed by this show, the creativity is great and it's got some of the best animation around.
    Which tent cartoon thougg? The new new one or the one before that. The one before that had a multiverse episode. I think it tried too hard to lampoon the first show, though admittingly, the orginal show was pretty stupid by the end. The real ghostbusters had a similar fate with the first 2 seasons being the best.

6. There was an 80s cross over in season 2 I think? Around 2014 I guess. I remember it being good and I think it had more 2D animation as the "modern" turtles went through the portal first. I think they wound up in a dimension of the original black and white comic Turtles for a few minutes too.

Vice Principles was great too.

justice league. wasn't terrible. wassn't great. was just okay. cg looked like trash tho. dear god it looked like something from 10 years ago.

8. Yeah, someone on Facebook said Justice League looked like a PS3 game.

9. Stranger Things season 2. I liked it outside of that one episode.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    justice league. wasn't terrible. wassn't great. was just okay. cg looked like trash tho. dear god it looked like something from 10 years ago.
    I agree. I don’t think the cg was too horrible. The colors were all so boring again. That didn’t help it. If they somehow make more ditch Snyder completely and hire a new cg house. I also thought it was odd that Superman’s new theme never played. His and Bats 80s stuff was sorta integrated in a very tiny amount. I didn’t hate Flash or Aquaman but I really don’t need solo movies from any of them. Cyborgs Face looked odd at times. I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it was cg at times when it didn’t need to be. I dunno.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle