Page 1509 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 149515051507150815091510151115131523 ... LastLast
Results 15,081 to 15,090 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. S4 is where it really takes a turn.

2. HAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    S4 is where it really takes a turn.

I dunno, I love this bit from season 7.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Wow I never noticed that resemblance before.

Can't unsee

6. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I thought it gets decent in season 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once Rob Lowe and Adam Scott show up it gets 10x better. That’s episode 20 or something in to season 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I’d say it starts to get better in season two before that, but yeah Rob Lowe and Adam Scott were the final pieces to get everything to click perfectly
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Agreed, I still remember the first season feeling like an Office rip-off but it definitely finds its own place by the second season.

Little Sebastian and AltaVista.

9. Parks and Rec Season 2 is one of the best single seasons of any sitcom ever imo.

That 2-3 zone is the sweet spot before it takes a turn for the sentimental that I wasn't really into. Not that I'm above the sentimental; I just wish more comedies were confident enough in their own comedy not to have to make that turn. Stephen Universe and The Office are a couple other examples.

A long-running and long-funny sitcom being about goofs and not WILL THEY OR WON'T THEY from start to finish like Seinfeld or 30 Rock is too rare.

10. Steven Universe was always meant to be sentimental. The kid carries around his dead mother as a design element!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!