Page 1615 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 16011611161316141615161616171619 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,150 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. It just came off as "bootleg Starship Titanic meets less-committed-to-the-bit Idiocracy" to me, IDK man. Lotta dead air.

If Episode 2 doesn't bring the noise I'm out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quit Preacher now. The destination isn’t worth the ride.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. I think I bailed on Preacher at the start of Season 3? Maybe I stopped at the end of two because I didn't find it interesting. I loved Lady Bird and mid90s so I'll give Eigth Grade a go soon. In that genre I liked To All The Boys I've Loved and Sierra Burgess Is A Loser was very meh (a movie with no consequences).

Since the holidays I've been trying to watch a bunch of stuff I've had on my Netflix list for ages to clean it up (went on a stand up kick as I spotted them).

I knocked out Sex Education season 2 and Good Girls season 2 (Netflix) in about a week each and liked them a lot.

WTF at Don't Fuck With Cats. Dolemite Is My Name is awesome. The Innocent Man was a hell of a watch, knocked that all out in a day.

The last episodes of Bojack are out soon and I haven't started the first batch of episodes yet. I watched The Lobster and it bored me to death. More annoying than entertaining.

And the stand up I liked a lot:
    Fortune Feimster: Sweet and Salty
    The Degenerates Season 2
    Leslie Jones: Time Machine
    Tiffany Hadish: Black Mitzvah
    Tiffany Hadish: They Ready (all good except for one)
    Bill Burr: Paper Tiger
    Ronny Chieng: Asian Comedian Destroys America

A friend of mine recommended Animal Kingdom (TNT, on Amazon to stream) and I'm not sure if I like it. 2 episodes in.

4. I'm up to Ep 4 of season 3 of Preacher, which is where they finally roll back around to Arseface/Hitler.
    The show is definitely NOT the comic, but it's not as bad as most shit I try to watch so I'll continue on with it during lulls in better content.

5. The "I Just Watched..

Thanks for the information.

6. Ah yes, don’t fuck with cats!! That was great. Luka is one of my fav killer stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. I was surprised by how tame it was. He killed one person, and those kittens actually died a more humane death than a lot of shelter animals. It's still sad, but not exactly shocking.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I was surprised by how tame it was. He killed one person, and those kittens actually died a more humane death than a lot of shelter animals. It's still sad, but not exactly shocking.
    What? Suffocating cats in a bag and stabbing a puppy is humane? Tieing an animal to a broom handle and drowning it while you watch for fun?

In brighter news, the final season of Bojack Horseman was really well done, it feels like they ended the show at the right time. I don't think it could have ended any better and there's a sense of closure for most of the main cast that I appreciate. As a whole, there are few shows that are better written. It's amazing stuff with how it mixes goofy sight gags, dark humor, word puns, and general nonsense with dead serious character issues and commentary.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    What? Suffocating cats in a bag and stabbing a puppy is humane? Tieing an animal to a broom handle and drowning it while you watch for fun?
    It could be so much worse. If I could get my hands on the guy, I could show you.

10. They stopped a lunatic, before he did even more damage. He's one sick individual.