Page 1616 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 16021612161416151616161716181620 ... LastLast
Results 16,151 to 16,160 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. The cops pretty much ignored them and did nothing until he killed a guy, so I'm not sure if the internet sleuths really had any effect on the outcome, aside from getting some unrelated troll to kill himself.
    I don't think they had anything to do with the dude recognizing him at the internet cafe.

2. Predestination.... what a mind fuck of a movie. The time paradox actually made sense (as much as it can). Ethan Hawke and Sarah Snook were spectacular. This makes every other time travel movie look dumb.

3. That was a good one that no one watched.

4. It really was.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Joker: I know it is going to be dark and messed up, and I am still shocked by it. Joaquin Phoenix is superb, watching him slowly transforming into this psychopathic killer, and enjoying it, is really something else.

6. I loved Parasite and Jojo Rabbit. Both were expertly made and unexpected. Phenomenal direction in both. Jojo is hilarious and I think Scarlet Johannsen's role is my favorite SJ character. The scene where she acts like Jojo's dad was really touching.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I loved Parasite and Jojo Rabbit.
    Still have to see both of these.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I watched Parasite last night. It was fine. It was fun. Kind of silly. It's definitely an Asian movie, so I'm surprised it got so many awards. Doesn't seem like the kind of movie to get them. I liked the juxtaposition between the two families' staircases/windows.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I passed on Jojo about 20 minutes in. Maybe it's one of those movies where you have to know who the actors are in order for the funny stuff to be funny?

Joker was pretty good. It's neat trying to figure out what was "real" and not.

Also watched They Came to a City, which is a 1950's adaptation of a stage play about how different people respond to a utopian society. As well as The Horror at Party Beach which isn't about anything.

10. I watched Streets of Fire the other night.
    I've only ever been aware of it from the recent "video games ripped this off" angle.
    Whatever I was expecting the film to be like, it sure wasn't what the film turned out to be like.
    Cool music tho!