Page 1521 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 150715171519152015211522152315251535 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,210 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

An actual informative and balanced video on the making of Transformers the Movie. It validates a lot of hunches I had about GIJoe and Transformers toons. The writers actually did like writing for it. The Japanese animation director was trying new things. It wasn't just selling toys to them.

Funny enough, most of the mature content in the movie was put there to open up shelves for toys or to up the rating to get more plays in theaters. If the writers had gotten their way, it would have been more like the tv series.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Netflix decided to be the next Direct to Video.
    I thought that was obvious when they made that deal with Sandler for a bundle of crap.

3. Finally watched The Godfather. It’s very polished, but Michael is so stoic, I can’t relate to him. Who is the real Michael?

Also Connie is totally bbobb.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Nick is Vito
    Josh is Michael
    Fe 26 is Sonny
    Drew is Hagen
    Sats is Kay
    Calliander is Fredo
    bbobb is Connie
    Biff is The Turk
    cka is McCluskey
    Dole is Luca Brasi
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I wish you were the horse.

6. Drewbacca is Lucy Mancini. You'd have to read the book to understand why.

7. Don’t be bitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Some Stupid Japanese Name is Moe Greene
    and
    Bahn is Johnny Fontane

9. Is the book readable?

10. It's written in English.