Page 1604 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 159016001602160316041605160616081618 ... LastLast
Results 16,031 to 16,040 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I wasnt impressed with it as a follow up to RD and PF when it originally came out, but over the years I’ve rewatched it more than either of those two and it gets better with each viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Jackie Brown is the only Tarantino movie I've never seen. Should I?
    Jesus Christ Dole, yes. It's my fav Tarantino flick.

3. Hmm. I'll try and squeeze in a viewing this week before I go on vacation and let you gentlemen know what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    If you didn't see QT revising the Mason murders, you're a complete retard.
    Wait, are you saying that Hitler wasn't really gunned down and blown up in a theater in France?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 Jul 2019 at 01:41 AM.

4. This movie is The Wonder Years for asshole directors with a dirty foot fetish.

5. Jackie Brown was awesome, it gets better with each viewing. My wife had never seen it, so we watched it over the weekend (after OUaTiH) and she liked it more as well.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I do spoilers for movies that deserve it.
    Spoilers are for the people you interact with, ya dingus.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Yeah, I don't think you're hurting QT's feelings when you spoil his newly-released movie here. But you ARE hurting the feelings of your beloved fellow posters, which I believe can be punished by castration in some countries.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 Jul 2019 at 01:30 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Yeah, use spoiler tags unless you're in the thread for the movie.

9. Dick move with the spoiler IMO. I was going to wait to see it anyways and would’ve likely seen that spoiler by that point. Still, opening weekend spoiler. Dickish.

10. Completely uncalled for, we are a close group and should respect each other enough not to spoil movies for each other. Just because he doesn't like a movie doesn't mean he can be a dick. I mean he can be a dick but fuck him.