Page 1594 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 158015901592159315941595159615981608 ... LastLast
Results 15,931 to 15,940 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Saw the new Hellboy last week. Honestly? I liked it a lot. It was weird, intercut backstory on side tangents mid-movie (like the comics did), had a lot of great monsters and generally the fight scenes were staged well and not cut to shit. I question the hard R rating a bit (maybe the hell scenes at the end?)

I wish they’d lay off on the heavy rock inclusion. And I hate that they tease King of Armageddon Hellboy and don’t let us see him tearing the world a new one. All the movies did that.

They also crammed too much shit in this. Baba Yaga was fun but didn’t need to happen.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It’s pretty funny. I’m a hader hater though, so I dont watch it that often.
    Omg I am LOVING it. What a fantastic show. It’s like a reverse Dexter.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Saw the new Hellboy last week. Honestly? I liked it a lot. It was weird, intercut backstory on side tangents mid-movie (like the comics did), had a lot of great monsters and generally the fight scenes were staged well and not cut to shit. I question the hard R rating a bit (maybe the hell scenes at the end?)

I wish they’d lay off on the heavy rock inclusion. And I hate that they tease King of Armageddon Hellboy and don’t let us see him tearing the world a new one. All the movies did that.

They also crammed too much shit in this. Baba Yaga was fun but didn’t need to happen.
    I would watch this. Most of the reviews I read shit on it because boohoo no del toro or old ass Pearlman. Reviews suck so bad nowadays. Either the movie is Oscar worthy or it’s garbage. God forbid something in between is enjoyable.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. what are you talking about.

Most recent Marvel movies have a higher Metacritic score than actual Best Picture Winner, Green Book. You're not persecuted.

5. To be fair, actual Oscar winner Green Book is fucking terrible.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. No doubt. But it still shows (as if it still needed to be shown) that "When are comic book movies gonna be recognized as real movies by critics?" is not a question anyone needs to ask anymore. A. O. Scott and Manohla Dargis are in the New York Times eulogizing a new -Man and occasionally -Woman movie every week.

7. Sonic the Hedgehog trailer...hopefully the reactions to this prompt a mercy kill before it graces box offices.

You dont want to see him carry play dick dastardly?

9. Sonic looks as queer as his games always were.

10. Dr eggman looks amazing and I can’t wait for the sequel.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!