Page 1600 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 158615961598159916001601160216041614 ... LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,000 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. It was! It's kind of ridiculous because its a really over the top, dramatic show, but I remember telling my husband "I think I need to see someone," after watching the scene. Like, I was like, why the heck is a stupid tv show having this much of an effect on me. But I'm glad it did because I feel like I've been able to work through a lot since then. It was just a weird catalyst!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Mandy. Secret barbarian movie! Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Euphoria is .... meh. Not as good as 13 Reasons Why imo. I honestly, truly believe this show would benefit from a straight/bi male main character rather than zendaya’s character. It doesn’t make too much sense as is, it just isn’t the provocative punch I wanted it to be. I’ll stick with it since nothing else is on, but so far....eh.

4. full on dicks sats. full. on. hard. dicks.

5. That was totally a stunt dick too.

6. Just watched Exorcist 2: The Heretic for the first time. I went into it expecting bad, but it's seriously the worst movie I've ever seen by far. It was nothing but non-stop, excruciatingly painful boredom, so much so that I started fast-forwarding through entire scenes near the end just to be done with it. Birdemic was more entertaining.

I was surprised because this was the same director that did Excalibur, which I remembered as being pretty cool. But then I realized that this is also the same director that did Zardoz and, well, yeah.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 25 Jun 2019 at 11:48 PM.

7. The 2000 AD (Judge Dredd, etc) doc on amazon prime. You’d think Alan Moore made enough money to get his daughter some braces. Oof.

8. So that made me want to watch Dredd again, which I searched for on Amazon for convenience (I have the blu), and it didnt come up as being on Prime, but a different Karl Urban vehicle did.
    THEY’RE MAKING A SERIES OUT OF THE BOYS?! Holy carp, I’m kinda excited. Too bad they couldnt land Simon Pegg as Wee Hughie.

9. The Mule- Hey,. have you ever wanted to see Clint Eastwood play Mr. Magoo? I didn't! Holy shit was this movie bad. Cringe all over the place.

10. What we do in the shadows is so stupid that it’s the funniest thing on TV.