Page 1516 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 150215121514151515161517151815201530 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,160 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So?
    It's probably not interesting to you, but OJ Made in America is a compelling view of the events leading up to the trial and the climate of black America at the time of the event. The description presented by the pathologist was pretty grizzly, but hearing OJ's (hypothetical) scenario paints a different picture of what really went down. Had Nicole called 911 when OJ confronted Goldman, there would have been absolutely no way for OJ to get away with the murders. The very fact that he made those statements in the interview is just beyond stupid, and the way he laughed it off is really creepy.

2. Chappie - It is ok. I read bad things about the movie so my expectation was low. It is not that bad, but not good either. I like Chappie and Moose, but the transfer of consciousness/humanity is kinda stupid. Almost all the human characters are unlikeable as well.

3. I couldn't finish that movie. It was dark in a weird sort of way.

4. I liked it. Short Circuit but with Die Antwoord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. It definitely has a Short Circuit vibe to it. Steve G. would have improved this movie immensely.

Sicario - Man, this movie is intense. Emily Blunt was great, but Benicio Del Toro stole the show. Some critics complain about how the first 2 acts were focused on one person and switch to another for the last act. I didn't mind, it made sense to me narratively and the moral dilemma it presents. That last scene at the dinner table... just wow.

Wow, OJ did it. No shit. I thought that was pretty much a fact.

Watched Annihilation and it made me want to read the book. No idea why a lot of the stuff in it even happened except mixed up genes! Evolution!

It's like that godawful new Cloverfield movie where weird shit happens just because. Alternate dimension where everything is the same but severed arms come to life I guess? Awful. Don't turn it on, it could cause alternate dimensional travel or giant monsters, a list of the 2 things that actually happen. What? It's so fucking terrible.

Annihilation was ok. It wanted to be so fucking artsy that I was falling asleep by the end, though. Cool premise and mystery, no good explanation.

7. Another Natalie Portman movie I have no interest in seeing, thanks!

8. Caught the recent version of Murder on the Orient Express. Gorgeous looking movie, never read the book but the plot seemed enjoyable enough.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - lol, whatever. The best part of this was when that one door closed super fast like the old movie. I said “hey” out loud. That’s the most memorable part for me. Now that I think about it maybe the only memorable part?

Maybe the movies are worse, maybe I’m too old, maybe knowing there is no end to the story makes it meaningless. Whatever it is, Star Wars is fucking *tired*

That scene in whatever it was where Vader fucked up that hallway full of dudes is still legit though.

yeah, I'm tired of it too