Page 1453 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 143914491451145214531454145514571467 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,530 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I'm 2 episodes down and I'm really enjoying it too. I love that slow and steady Fincher pacing.

2. The Magnificent Seven: Denzel is Denzel, Chris Pratt is Christ Pratt, it is a by-the-numbers remake. I do like Peter Sarsgaard as the slimey evil baron and his shiny gattling gun. I wish they spent more time developing some of the characters so the ending has more impact. Glad that not all of them made it out alive too.

Independence Day Resurgence: The less said the better.

3. This is the best season of American Horror Story btw.

Drew - haha, I actually thought the opposite, LOVED the fed talk, thought the interpersonal stuff with the girlfriend was laughable.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Finally finished up Season 4 of Bojack Horseman. How the hell can this show get consecutively darker and darker with every season? One of the last episodes that focused on Bojack's mom and her dementia, fucked me up big time.

5. It's an amazing show. There's nothing else like it. Princess Caroline's story got deep too.

6. There is definitely something strangely magical about it. Princess Caroline's story was HEAVY, I was actually sad that she fired Judah and broke up with Ralph. And that dementia episode was just on another level. I thought about that shit all the next day.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    This is the best season of American Horror Story btw.

Drew - haha, I actually thought the opposite, LOVED the fed talk, thought the interpersonal stuff with the girlfriend was laughable.
    I find it all a bit like stilted and square but I thought it was a stylistic choice. Seems Noir-ish to me? I think it fits the characters too. Me and my gf are hooked and already up to the episode w that Bruno serial killer. Fuck I love his creepiness. Very Joker.

8. Captain Fantastic: I love this movie. Viggo Mortensen is sublime as a hippie parent. The kids were uniformly great too (especially the oldest one), which is rare to see since there are 6 of them. It makes you think too in terms of parenting and doing what is best for your children (vs. what you think is best). The ending is quite satisfying too, and I just love the very last scene where the camera just hang in there for us to see one last shot of the family. If you have Amazon Prime, you should check it out.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I find it all a bit like stilted and square but I thought it was a stylistic choice. Seems Noir-ish to me? I think it fits the characters too. Me and my gf are hooked and already up to the episode w that Bruno serial killer. Fuck I love his creepiness. Very Joker.
    I'm really upset bc I haven't had a chance to watch it past the second episode, I just haven't had time. Hopefully i can pick it up this weekend. You're right about it possibly being a stylistic choice, that may be true. It put me off a tad but I'm absolutely down for the whole thing, I love John Douglas' books, which the character was based on.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. American Horror Story has been kind of a disappointment to me so far. I really don't enjoy the woman who plays the main character (yeah, I know she's in them all) and everyone is a political stereotype (on both sides) with no personality.
    I like the clown outfits, and Mr. Blue Hair is entertaining. Are there going to be any big names in this season, or is that guy going to be it?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!