Page 1409 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 139514051407140814091410141114131423 ... LastLast
Results 14,081 to 14,090 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    It doesn't link up to the movie in any way. The frustrating thing is J.J. bought the script and tacked on that shit ending for no fucking reason. So bad.
    Ok that makes sense. It was a great 1 hour ride for what it was.

2. Just watched this past Sunday's Leftovers. I hadn't cried that hard at media since Empire of the Sun! Dang that was a hard watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Get Me Roger Stone.

Phew.

I CAN BRING ANYONE BACK! ANYONE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Just watched this past Sunday's Leftovers. I hadn't cried that hard at media since Empire of the Sun! Dang that was a hard watch.
    I watched it Sunday night and thought it was pretty good, I was actually more surprised there are only two episodes left.

Then I was driving home from work yesterday, kind of stuck in traffic, and it came into my mind... I started thinking about it and it really kind of had some affect on me. I had a lot of questions as to how everything got to where it went. Pretty sad.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. It such a fantastic show about the passage of time, of families, of how the most minuscule thing can affect the fate of larger things....it was a lot to take in. Laurie reminded me a lot of my own mom this episode (they share a name even!) and that kind of added this extra layer of terror.

7. I watched the first episode of The Son. The Comanche stuff is pretty accurate.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Twin Peaks R has been wonderful so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Speaking of Leftovers, why did Laurie do what she did at the end of the last episode? She seemed like she didn't believe any of the bullshit that was going on then she just gives up. What did I miss?

How the hell is there only 2 eps left?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Twin Peaks R has been wonderful so far.
    Go post in the threeadddd so we can fight about it there.

Samurai - I mean, it could be a fakeout I guess. I don't know. I think it's real. I mean, you have a point, it doesn't make a whole bunch of sense, but on the other hand she's been miserable since the first second we saw her. I understand her trajectory entirely, but it's hard to pin down exactly why she wants to die.