Page 1253 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 123912491251125212531254125512571267 ... LastLast
Results 12,521 to 12,530 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Jessica Jones Overthinking Observation/Question #1.
    If Cage doesn't feel a power saw working at his side, then how does he feel sex? If I put a power saw to his cock, he'd have to feel that right?

2. Achilles Peen.

Maybe his skin operates like non-newtonian fluid pool, where a light touch goes right through but a high velocity impact is repelled.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 25 Nov 2015 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Stroke softly. The rough stuff gets really rough.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Jessica Jones Overthinking Observation/Question #1.
    If Cage doesn't feel a power saw working at his side, then how does he feel sex? If I put a power saw to his cock, he'd have to feel that right?
    Is it ever really said he doesn't feel it? Maybe it's just that since his skin can't be damaged it just feels like something rubbing against his side.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. That would still imply a certain numbness.

Would you feel pain if a object wasn't cutting your skin? Maybe he does feel it and he's badass enough not to care. Maybe the writers aren't putting nearly as much though into this as you are!

7. Writers don't put much thought into anything.
    Look, the first thing I did was acknowledge that I was over thinking it. So fuck off, ok?

8. With Bob and David is worth it for when it hits. Wish they did more episodes.

Bob and David's sketch comedy show on Netflix is really good.

The transitions are killer and they span the whole episodes. Feels a lot like Monty Python but very contemporary. A lot of time it's the transitions or the little things that get you laughing out loud.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 27 Nov 2015 at 01:10 AM.