Page 1606 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 159216021604160516061607160816101620 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,060 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Possum, a British horror film. I'm not entirely sure what the fuck I just watched. It was well-made (in a technical sense), but very artsy-fartsy. And shitty.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Aug 2019 at 04:44 AM.

2. That movie fucking sucks and I love artsy fartsy shit.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    but very artsy-fartsy. And shitty.
    One might say... Artsy-shartsy. 🧐

4. Quick, call Merriam-Webster!

Someone really should.

6. The Deuce is back tonight. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to cry, since its the last season and they are moving into the Reagan 80s.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Watched a bunch of movies this week for Toronto Film Festival. The Platform was the coolest one. Hard to describe, but it’s about prisoners that are kept in a pit with food going down to each “level”. Each level has 2 on it. In theory there’s enough food for everyone if everyone takes their share. Of course they don’t and those on the lower levels starve and become barbaric. That’s where it turns a bit in to horror. Very communist message but it’s shot well.

I also saw a horror thing from Denmark called Resin. Was terrible. Artsy shartsy like Dole’s horror movie.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The Deuce is back tonight. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to cry, since its the last season and they are moving into the Reagan 80s.
    I'm probably going to wait until it's finished-or near finished so I can catch it all in one billing month of HBO Now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The Platform was the coolest one. Hard to describe, but it’s about prisoners that are kept in a pit with food going down to each “level”. Each level has 2 on it. In theory there’s enough food for everyone if everyone takes their share. Of course they don’t and those on the lower levels starve and become barbaric. That’s where it turns a bit in to horror. Very communist message but it’s shot well.
    This sounds like some Black Mirror-caliber heavy handedness.

10. The last shot is the camera zooming out and we see that the name of the prison is................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ........Society