Page 1518 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 150415141516151715181519152015221532 ... LastLast
Results 15,171 to 15,180 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Do you want to fuck animals?

2. It had some amazing cinematography. It is a visual joy to experience.

The story was meh. The actors all did fine jobs with the very shallow characters they had to work with. My eyes about rolled out of my head when the great Nick Searcy (I dug him in Justified), who plays a five star general, asked "Do you see these stars on my shoulders? Count them out with me. I'm a five star general. I can do whatever I want."
    Micheal Shannon was the stereotypical overcompensating g-man.
    Richard Jenkins was the stereotypical gay artist that needed to be reminded how being treated poorly for how you were born felt in order to change his mind and do the right thing.
    Sally Hawkins was the stereotypical mute that masturbates fervently every morning.
    Ok, maybe that one isn't a stereotype. Yet.

Doug Jones was Doug Jones. I paid zero attention to this film beforehand, so I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be based on Abe Sapien or not. Everything I read stated that it wasn't. That Del Toro wanted Jones to play this creature very differently than he played Abe. Yet there were a bunch of Abe Sapien winks at the audience, and if Jones was acting differently as this creature than that one, I surely couldn't tell.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Do you want to fuck animals?
    Sally Hawkins is a nice lady!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. LOL, sounds like a crappy movie. I will watch it I guess, I do like Pan's Labyrinth.

5. I'm not sure you're using the word stereotype correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. using cliche is cliche.

7. trope boys

8. after misusing “obtuse” for yeeeaaarrrss someone online finally corrected me bot too long ago. They weren’t nice enough to tell me the word I meant was “abstruse” but I found it eventually.

9. I saw you use that "abstruse", and I learned a new word before trying to correct you.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    after misusing “obtuse” for yeeeaaarrrss someone online finally corrected me bot too long ago. They weren’t nice enough to tell me the word I meant was “abstruse” but I found it eventually.
    omg! how were you using obtuse? throw an example at me!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread