Page 1488 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 147414841486148714881489149014921502 ... LastLast
Results 14,871 to 14,880 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Yeah, the terminator dog ep was pretty meh as well. But the star trek ep and Hang the DJ were fantastic.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. UGH I HATED HANG THE DJ IT WAS DUMB

but yeah agree on Star Trek.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    UGH I HATED HANG THE DJ IT WAS DUMB
    NO UR DUMB
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Hang the DJ was cute!
    Star Trek was the highlight of the season. I haven't watched Penn Jilette yet, though.
    Arkangel was okay, kind of stressful to me. Crocodile and Robot Dog didn't do anything for me.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. Hang the DJ was the best episode this season. The robot dog one and the killing spree one were not great.

I saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri last night. It was great. Really funny, but also an original story well told. Frances McDormand could easily get another oscar for her performance.

I think I managed to see 50 new releases in 2017. I'd be hard pressed to list them all though.

6. Yeah Three Billboards was great.

7. I watched Bright for some reason and like, why weren't more elves in it?? And the elves were supposed to be Jews, right?

8. You're thinking too hard, just remember the orcs are the black people of black people, duh.

9. The FBI elf and I have the same hair color. How come it was the plot of Training Day but with fairies and orcs? I have a lot of questions.