Page 1569 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 155515651567156815691570157115731583 ... LastLast
Results 15,681 to 15,690 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Have you finished the first season yet?
    Yes, I'm a few episodes into the 2nd season. I was wondering how they were going to keep the premise going over an extended period of time and that was definitely an answer.

3. Yeah, it is a show that gets way better once you hit the last ep of season 1, season 2 was pretty great all around.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Blackkklansman 9/10

I loved it. Funny but with the obvious political message not rammed down your throat (too much). Excellent acting, every character was well portrayed, Adam Driver was especially good, which surprised me.
    2h15m runtime but it was honestly enjoyable until the end. I think it could deserve an Oscar for best supporting for Driver. Id actualy like to see it get some noms, not just cos its "black actor spike lee omg equality" but cos it was really GOOD!

5. Scarface 7.5/10
    For some reason I had never seen this but we decided to give it a watch last night. Really good film of course, with a great performance from Pacino.
    I guess mobster type films aren't really my thing, but this is one of the best.

6. The Twitter warriors would have a field day with a white guy winning over any of the black cast.

7. Season 1 of Ozark.

I ignored this show because I’ve never been into Justin Bateman and never really heard anything about it. However, a dude highly recommended it the other day, so I figured why not. One episode turned into all ten.

It feels VERY Breaking Bad! In all fhe best ways! Great cast, mostly not dumb dialog and scenarios- it’s about the most you can hope for these days.

8. I've been binging Arrested Development. I remembered quite a bit from when I was a kid. Initially I was very disappointed with the remixed version of season 4. Wondering just how bad the original season 4 was. Anyway it's almost the end of the season but 4 finally picked up. Hopefully 5 isn't disappointing
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

9. I watched season 2 of Ozark in 10 days, it was awesome.

10. Finished it last night. I wanted what Marty wanted, but that would require a different direction for the show, and heaven forbid a serialized show jumps off its premise hamster wheel!

Has there ever been a show that Was About This for a season or two, and then went in a completely different direction once a storyline made it necessary?
    I sort of feel like Homeland did that, sort of.