Page 1554 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 154015501552155315541555155615581568 ... LastLast
Results 15,531 to 15,540 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. Wait, replace black with gay, trans, or swap the dude with female. Now it’s funny right?

2. I started W Kamau Bell's special, I couldn't finish it.

I was able to finish Jim Jefferies'.

The joke is in the setup for why the daughter is racist. You gotta tell it better.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. His whole act was so based on Lol White People I couldn't finish it either. Maybe it's because I'm racist or something, but I couldn't get passed the idea that if the act was about any group other than white people then the sjws would be at his house with torches.

4. I mean, he started out with a joke about not wanting to be anywhere without cell service. I found his social commentary about as engaging as "where do my socks go in the dryer? I put two in and only one comes out!"
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I also tried to watch something of Joe Rogan's, while I'm on the standup thing. I had to tap out of that one, too. It's really apparent how much he idolizes Sam Kinison and all his observations were punctuated by screeching.

6. Let me keep shitting on shit.

I finally watched Ex Machina, the movie about the robot girl and the guy giving her a Turing test.
    Great premise, really. Great performances, pretty movie. But this is some level one psychology. I must have been watching too much anime because the conflict at the end between the males ain't got nothing on Death Note. And for the guy hosting a Turing test, he really was bad at it.

7. Probably my favorite movie of the past five years. Psych 101? I guess. But then you'd have to chuck Frankenstein, Oedipus Rex, probably the whole of Greek myth in the Psych 101 can.

8. I love Ex Machina. You can stay in the hotel they shot it in. I want to go so badly.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I took my daughter to the doctor and a black dude walked in. On the down low she did a thing to let me know she wasnt cool with a black doctor. She didnt think a black dude could even be a doctor.
    Holy shit my professor JUST played us this (it was tied into a theory she was explaining so it wasn’t just like “hey let’s watch comedy in class!”)
    I dunno if I was impressed or not. He’s a good storyteller but I dunno if was funny exactly? I didnt dislike the bit but is that the highlight of the show?

Ex Machina is bad except for Oscar Isaac’s feet. I feel like we haven’t had a great AI movie since like, 2001.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Well, A.I. came out in 2001 so yeah- duh.