Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: Wii Sports DVD Case

1. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    If you're going to get the cases, then I might be interested in an insert + case for #2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    I'd totally be up for #1 and a case. How much would that be?
    I think $6 bucks would be enough to cover shipping, fuel and packaging and my time of cutting each one out (additional $3 for each case/insert). Right now, I have enough case requests that i can order 10 cases (roughly $2 per case including shipping).

But if more people request, this would save you 50¢. If I order 20 cases thats approximately $1.50 each case including shipping. Its hell of a lot better than you paying $1.50+$5 shipping for one case.

2. So, I'm confused... are you saying your guess right now is $6 total for a case with insert shipped, or $9?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    So, I'm confused... are you saying your guess right now is $6 total for a case with insert shipped, or $9?
    $6 including shipping for 1 case+insert. If you want another set, its $3 extra.

4. Sounds good bandit. Paypal okay?

5. PayPal is fine. Those who want the case, send PayPal payments to chin0[@]earthlink.net. I dont want to be stuck with a bunch of cases if I order and no one pays.

INCLUDE what insert # you want with the payment. I'll order the cases Sunday/Monday. If I order 10 cases, there are still 3 cases available.

6. Cool. Payment sent.

7. I can vouch for the awesomeness of these inserts as well. They look virtually indistinguishable from the real thing.

On that note, any chance of someone whipping one up for Link's Crossbow Training?

8. I was just coming in here to say that the next wave will be for Link's
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

9. The inserts came in today. Thanks Bandit! Just need to get some DVD cases for it now.

10. No problem Mikhal.

Those who wanted case+inserts, you have PM. I'm going to need payment upfront so I can order cases.

Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    I was just coming in here to say that the next wave will be for Link's
    People really serious about this? Maybe I can whip something up on my spare time. I just need to find high-res images.
    Last edited by bandit; 01 Dec 2007 at 02:06 AM.