Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Wii Sports DVD Case

1. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    you out of cases?
    I may have 3 more cases left. Wont know until I ship to those who paid. If you want case, its $3 additional.

2. Payment sent!

3. Melf...payment arrived today

CASES ARE HERE! Those who paid, cases will be sent out tomorrow. Hopefully the supposed "storm" that the news and weather people are claiming dont start in the AM and is not as bad as they make it sound.

4. Yay! I can't wait to see the insert.

Is the storm you mentioned Olga? It was a semi-tropical storm when it passed north of PR yesterday, which is weird because the hurricane season ended here on Nov. 30. I think it should degrade when it hits colder water up north though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Yay! I can't wait to see the insert.

Is the storm you mentioned Olga? It was a semi-tropical storm when it passed north of PR yesterday, which is weird because the hurricane season ended here on Nov. 30. I think it should degrade when it hits colder water up north though.
    I still have 3 cases available.

As for the storm, I dont know what storm it is. But we're getting snow, rain and sleet. 3-5 inches? Where I work, its suppose to be 1-2 inches but than again, this is LI. They usually get socked the most. But since I'm shipping it out at the PO early in the morning (its across from my job), it should be fine unless these slow ass drivers cause all the traffic and I'm late for work

I'm hoping everyone gets it before the holiday although PO is still making deliveries on Xmas eve. I know burg and ShinJohnPV will get it early next week. Ozzie might get it mid or end of the week. I dont know how long it would take to the PR. Hero should get it end of week or after xmas.
    Last edited by bandit; 13 Dec 2007 at 12:22 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Ozzie might get it mid or end of the week.
    I got it today, it looks great. Thanks again!

7. I forgot to mention I got mine like last week totally forgot to mention it and say thanks.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. If you have any left I might be interested in 3 Zelda and 3 Wii Sports inserts. If you do, I'll know for sure tomorrow.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    If you have any left I might be interested in 3 Zelda and 3 Wii Sports inserts. If you do, I'll know for sure tomorrow.
    Updated post #7 - http://the-nextlevel.com/board/showp...75&postcount=7

I have Zelda's and Wii Sports available. See post above for what is left. I also have 2 Official Wii Cases left. Let me know ASAP. I'll be on vacation starting Friday

10. Cool, I'll take 3 Zelda, 3 Wii Sports (all three #4.1), and the Wii cases. Let me know what it will cost and I'll get payment out ASAP. If it is paypal just tell me where to send it.