Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: Wii Sports DVD Case

1. WTB: Wii Sports DVD Case

My printer sucks, and I want one of these.

I'd try ebay but they're going for almost 10 bucks with shipping which I thought was a little steep. I'd rather throw a couple of bucks to someone at TNL anyway.

2. I remember it was bandit that was printing these out and distributing them (or something similar anyways). I kinda want one too now.

3. Yes, I have them printed and still have. I have different versions but I dont know if I have the image of it anymore. I dont have cases though. You can order official cases from store.nintendo.com but its not worth it if you're ordering one since they'll charge you like $1.50 for 1 case and like $5-6 for shipping. 5 cases is $7 plus shipping

If there is enough interest, I'll order some cases and will ship with insert to those interested. Maybe this would be cheaper and more convenient?

I'll have images of the inserts I have left in a few mins.

4. I would take one if you decide to do this. I'd give you a couple bucks for it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Yes, I have them printed and still have. I have different versions but I dont know if I have the image of it anymore. I dont have cases though. You can order official cases from store.nintendo.com but its not worth it if you're ordering one since they'll charge you like $1.50 for 1 case and like $5-6 for shipping. 5 cases is $7 plus shipping

If there is enough interest, I'll order some cases and will ship with insert to those interested. Maybe this would be cheaper and more convenient?

I'll have images of the inserts I have left in a few mins.

How's the quality of your insert? I printed one of them up on my own printer and it sucks.

6. I would be interested in this as well.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. OK, here is what I have along with quantity left. Ignore watermark as these were images I had when I listed them on eBay over a year ago. Actual printout wont have watermark on them.

REMEMBER TO STATE IF YOU WANT INSERT ONLY ($3 shipped) OR YOU WANT BOTH INSERT AND CASE ($6 shipped; add $3 for each additional case+insert)

#1 - QTY: 0 LEFT (2) (from yours truly )

#2 - QTY: 2 LEFT (3)

#3 - QTY: 3 LEFT (6)

#4 - QTY: 0 LEFT (3) (with images on back)

#4.1 - QTY: 4 LEFT (7) (no images on back)

#5 - QTY: 1 LEFT (1)

Claimed: (remember to let me know if you want case or no case)
    Paid (sent); Paid (awaiting shipping); awaiting payment

#1 (2): kof (insert); hero (case - sent)
    #2 (3): shidoshi (case - sent)
    #3 (6): kof (insert)
    #4 (3): Shin Johnpv (case - sent); burg (case - sent); Mikhal (insert - sent)
    #4.1 (7): Mikhal (insert); Ozzie (case - sent)
    #5 (1):

Zelda Insert: - QTY: 4 LEFT

http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cover_id=6034

Melf (case - sent);
    Last edited by bandit; 23 Mar 2008 at 11:42 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How's the quality of your insert? I printed one of them up on my own printer and it sucks.
    The image quality is superb. Since I'm a graphic designer, I have access to top quality printers as when we print things out, we have to see proof of our work as if it was to be printed at the printers. The paper itself isnt glossy quality that you'll find on actual DVD inserts but a hell of a lot better than the paper you use at home. I've sent to Yoshi and a couple of other people and they can probably vouch on the quality.

For those interested, are you just interested in inserts only and you'll supply your own case or are you interested in actual Wii game case? Just want a rough idea. If I order Wii game case, obviously you'll need to wait a bit since I have to wait for Nintendo to process my order, ship to me and then I ship to you.

If there is an insert that I dont have anymore, I may be able to print more. I just need to find which .jpg/.pdf I used to print it from and then whip out my xacto knife and board to cut them out.
    Last edited by bandit; 28 Nov 2007 at 12:48 AM.

9. Wow, it's a turnkey business in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    Wow, it's a turnkey business in here.
    Had to pay for SJU tuition some how and living off ramen would of gotten tired quick. Needs to swap for dollar menu at McD's once in a while