28 36.84%
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [PS3]

5 6.58%
  • Unreal Tournament III [PC]

0 0%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: TNL's GotM: November 2007

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    I just don't trust B-Ri's endorsement since he probably sucks and is getting horrible scores anyway. I'd want to hear from someone who somewhat knows what they're doing.

"WHAAAA I WAS WRONG SO I MUST FIND SOME WAY TO GET THE LAST WORD WHAAAAAAAA"

it works perfectly, stop being a sandy vagina about it.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. I have used my HRAP 2 with the Pelican adapter and played fighters and didn't notice any lag, FWIW.

3. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    "WHAAAA I WAS WRONG SO I MUST FIND SOME WAY TO GET THE LAST WORD WHAAAAAAAA"

it works perfectly, stop being a sandy vagina about it.
    Don't take it out on the rest of the board because you can't pass 5.1.1. Light7. Stay on topic, pls.

4. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sandy vaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

must try get last word innnnnnn
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. It's hard to talk about lag without sounding like an elitist dick, but thems the brakes. I'm always skeptical when people say "no lag" because they're often flat-out wrong.

And if what you're saying about USB adaptors introducing low enough levels of lag to be unnoticeable (first I've heard this)
    I'm sure some people out there would argue against me. I can tell when I'm playing on an HDTV and capture card (realllly fucks me up in Espgaluda and IIDX), and I own some genuinely laggy Radio Shack PS2->USB adapters. I do have an old one, however, that is way faster, and I can't notice any kind of effects when I use it. I do just as well with it as I do a native controller.

I'd test all this stuff more extensively if I weren't lazy.
    Last edited by Tain; 06 Dec 2007 at 04:57 PM.