Thread: Sandisk 4GB Pro Duo for $20

1. Sandisk 4GB Pro Duo for $20

Those still looking to pick up a 4GB memory stick for the PSP or whatever Sony product, Circuit City has it for $20. This is hell of a lot cheaper than the $35 price that was offered on Black Friday.

2. I managed to find one at one circuit city. no one at the store knew they were 20 dollars. They said another had 6, but when we got there they weren't the gaming San Disc ones and they weren't 20 dollars. Really fucked imo... Also I think that some employees were hiding them for themselves.

3. If you require this 4gb, you need to get out more often.

Regards

Jesus

4. Holy crap. Do you know how many PS1 games I can cram into my PSP now?

Thanks dude.

5. I'm goign to try and stop by a CC and pick them up. I dont need any but a coworker wants. I'll pick up extras for those who want but cant get them...thats assuming mine is $20 also. If no one wants, I'll return to store or something.

6. bandit if you see one can you get one for me?

7. now I just get another battery...

8. I'm going to head over after work. If not, I'll have the gf check it out for me since I have training at 1pm-4pm and going out to lunch with coworkers.

9. Sorry. No go on the memory sticks. I had my gf go for me since I had a training class (which was overfilled so I couldnt attend). It seems that it was a price mistake and its back to normal