Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taunting in video games...

1. I'll usually only taunt someone when I'm playing ddr at the arcade, 'cause that's one damn competitive arcade game.

I'f I'm taunted, then it usually makes me work harder, and that can't be bad.
    It's a mirror image!

2. Haha, at least I know I'm not alone in my insanity. Needless to say, I relate to the first few posts.

zidane747 Guest
    The worst taunting I've ever done in a game is in MGS2(ha!)when you and Snake take on the enemies non-stop in Arsenal Gear. That battle is so bad-ass, and whenever I just unload with the AK-74u or the M4, I'm like,"oh, you want some bitch?! Bring it!!! F*uck you, you dirty Ocelot-dick suckin' bitches!!!!!". It reminds me of Hudson from Aliens near the end of the movie when he's shooting all the aliens.

4. In Turok the first for N64, I used to nestle myself into a snug little corner, pull my knife out, and wait...and wait...and wait. The first unsuspecting guard to show me his back I would come charging at and scream like a mad man, "DIE!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Then I'd do it again.

I did this in front of my fiance once and she started to laugh uncontrolably at me...I haven't done it since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

The funniest thing I ever did was when I was playing Turok: Rage Wars with a friend, I popped out of nowherechasing a CPU player and I said "*Mrs. Doubtfire voice* Hellloooooo........*screaming* DIIIIIIEEEE!!!" My friend started laughing uncontrollable at that.

6. WARNING: Spoiler of Crisis Zone.

I watched a guy play Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom years ago. He was in the stage where you had to rescue the children, and a Thuggee guard ganked one of his lives. He yelled "Oh man, SHIT!". After the "GET READY" disappeared, he went ballistic on the guard with the whip, knocking him into a pit. The next thing I heard was "Take that, you son of a bitch!"

My taunt to a game is usually just a big evil grin if it's in an arcade. In Crisis Zone, I'll pretend to be shooting at Derrick Lynch as it shows the closeup of the bullets hitting him just before the window shatters.

If I'm playing a game at home, I'll sometimes mutter such stuff as "Kurei!" (eat this!), "Kurei....YAGARE!", or "Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!" under my breath. Lately with Gill on Street Fighter III 2nd Impact, it's been "You will go down this time!".

7. I can honestly say that I don't. I look incredibly stupid doing it, not to mention the fact that my father would look at me like I'm a fucking idiot. When I'm with friends, i don't usually get caught up in the whole competition thing, as some people don't know how to act. I'm the guy sitting there watching and commenting how much everyone else sucks. Crude, but I don't care.

8. for some reason whenever i play Rez now, i always find myself saying "that's right bitches! i take no prisoners!"

must have something to do with the 100% Shot Downs i get.

i also say "sooo unstopable" a lot whenever i play anything in the Ridge Racer series.

9. I was playing Twisted Metal: Black the other day, and I kept screaming "AHHHH!!! FUCK YOU!" everytime I would ram my vehicle into an opponent. No weapons, just ramming.

10. I always just scream Bitch or Fuck really loud. Whenever I get mad or mess up I always punch myself in the thigh and scream.