Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taunting in video games...

Whenever I get mad or mess up I always punch myself in the thigh and scream.
    This also works very weel with me if I fuck up an important part and have to do it over. Ah, the wonders of negative reinforcement. Now you can either do your homework or I can pop you in the mouth again.

2. It depends. If I don't know you, then I'm not gonna talk smack. But if I know you, then it's on. Prime Example is Halo at Korly's house... so much swearing goes on that there is a cloud of profanity around us that most weather stations could pick up

3. Whenever I get mad or mess up I always punch myself in the thigh and scream.
    That must be really funny to see in person. *POW* AIIIIIIIEEEE!!

4. I like taunting in online games like PSO where you can even spread the funny lines for a good laugh.
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

Shikyoh Guest
    Originally posted by UndeadKing
    They can be winning and they say "This game rules", then I beat them and they say "This game is horrible". Or they excuse me of cheating or being "cheesy". You know, the usual excuses.
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I hate when my friend Delvin and I are playing any fighting game. His stupid ass will go so close to me at times with out doing a thing to me so of course I'm going to react and hit a button, I mean it's an automatic response. It turns out to be a throw..of course it is he is so fucking close to me and then he bitches and moans about me being cheap. Seriously, if I uppercut him it would take more damage so what is he bitching about?