Page 386 of 390 FirstFirst ... 372382384385386387388 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3895

Thread: The Rock Band Thread

1. And all of your DLC, which is not cross platform compatible.

lol

3. Only reason I own a One. Well, and Forza Horizon 2 and Gears and Halo. And I got it cheap. But still.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I see it as an opportunity to play Sweet Child 'O Mine over top of EVERYTHING
    Dammit, now I want this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I just looked up the prices of the ps4 bundles. I look forward to playing this sometime next year when it goes on clearance, unless someone figures out how to make my 360 instruments work on ps4.
    Or you could find some ps3 guitars at your local thrift...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    And all of your DLC, which is not cross platform compatible.
    That, sadly, is the reason I'm not getting this any time soon, barring an amazing craigslist deal on a used 'Bone like how I got my Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. The Rockband 3 song transfer went live a few days ago. If you transferred RB 1 and 2 songs to 3 then some of those end up on 4 also. Most of the Rockband Blitz songs work too. I don't think anyone has mentioned that anywhere. It's not ALL your music but a lot of it. I now have a stupid amount of songs on 4.

Rockband 4 doesn't shake things up a lot but it sure is great playing the plastic guitar again.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Yeah, I've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 songs on RB4 now.
    I keep eyeballing the new Guitar because my old GH3 (THE GOAT) is starting to fuck up, but can't justify $100 on a plastic guitar.

9. One of my two GH guitars went crazy and is no longer working. I'm thinking about getting the band in the box and just selling the game I order To get a second guitar, mic and the drums (which is really what I wanted in the first place).

10. Curious, does the transfer cost anything?

I think it was $10 before to move RB1 and RB2 disc songs forward.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner