Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 374384386387388389390 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3895

Thread: The Rock Band Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Rock Band 2 and Lego Rock Band.
    Oh nice! Are these available through the rock band 4 store or do we have to download all the songs individually again like with we did with RB1?

2. They are not available through the RB store. Are you going into manage game from the dash then scrolling right to show the songs that are ready to install? You can download them all at once from there.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    They are not available through the RB store. Are you going into manage game from the dash then scrolling right to show the songs that are ready to install? You can download them all at once from there.
    When they announced RB1 they mentioned that might not work for everyone. I scrolled all the way to the right, but it didn't show a single ready to download. I had to go search for every damn one of those songs individually. Hopefully I won't have to do that with RB2.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    When they announced RB1 they mentioned that might not work for everyone. I scrolled all the way to the right, but it didn't show a single ready to download. I had to go search for every damn one of those songs individually. Hopefully I won't have to do that with RB2.
    Give the ready to install list a minute to pop. It's usually instant but occasionally I had to wait a moment. But my internet is garbage.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. I was kind of disappointed when I spent the $15 to import my RB3 stuff and it seemed like very little in the store became available for me to install. I went through the entire list and added whatever was labeled "purchased."
    But looking through this thread it seems there's some added shit you have to do to get RB 1 & 2 songs?

6. Did you ever import RB1 and RB2 back in the day? I believe there was a time limit on when the import was available for those games, and if you never did it, then you are SOL. If you did import RB1 and RB2, I think you actually have to go to the xbox store and download every song individually. A bit of a pain unfortunately.

7. I did export them, 1->2->3.

But even then there were songs that didn't move forward and the resale value on the discs was non existent so I held onto everything. I can always just play the 360 if I really care. But the RB4 tracklist mostly sucks, so it would have been nice to have a much larger library to fiddle with.
    Still don't care for the rock band guitar! The way I hold it, the plastic ledge next to the green fret digs into my hand. Guess I'm going to have to get one of those legacy adapters so I can use my Warriors of Rock guitar. Love that thing.

8. Don't futz about in the store menu, there's a much faster way to get all your old stuff.

1) Go into the "My Games and Apps" menu.
    2) Highlight Rock Band 4 (or actually I think it's labelled Rock Band Rivals now).
    3) Press Start.
    4) Select "Manage Game".
    5) Select "Ready to Install".
    6) Select "Download All".

I typed that up from memory, so I may have some of the terms wrong, but even if I do, you're a smart kid, you can figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. That's right. I was having an issue where not all my purchases were initially showing up, but they eventually all did.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Don't futz about in the store menu, there's a much faster way to get all your old stuff.

1) Go into the "My Games and Apps" menu.
    2) Highlight Rock Band 4 (or actually I think it's labelled Rock Band Rivals now).
    3) Press Start.
    4) Select "Manage Game".
    5) Select "Ready to Install".
    6) Select "Download All".

I typed that up from memory, so I may have some of the terms wrong, but even if I do, you're a smart kid, you can figure it out.
    thanks!
    There was 7.1 gb worth songs to install. Would have sucked having to do 231 songs individually.