Page 3 of 390 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rock Band Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    "Master of Puppets" is also heavily rumored (and slightly less awesome).
    There's nothing "less" about it, knob gobbler. That is Metallica's best album and every song is playable.

2. I'm pretty excited for 'My Iron Lung' next week. Buddy Holly notsomuch, but it still gets a download. And I bet 'Brass in Pocket' will become my girlfriends new favorite song to sing.

3. I'm visiting my cousin for the Christmas Break and he has Rock Band. Out of the DLC songs/packs that have been released, which ones did you guys have the most fun with and which ones did you regret buying? I might prod my cousin to get more songs/packs based on TNL's recommendations.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. All I have is the Metallica pack and it owns, aside from the fact that "Blackened" is almost unplayable on expert guitar/drums since all the notes get squished together by the slow scrolling speed. "Ride the Lightning's" guitar solos suffer the same fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    There's nothing "less" about it, knob gobbler. That is Metallica's best album and every song is playable.
    The songs structures are too overlong/repetitive and the drumming is just downright lazy.

I'd much rather have "Ride the Lightning" or "Kill 'em All."

5. Police/Sabbath/Punk packs + Fortune Son, Juke box Hero, Bang a Gong, My Sharona. I play these more often than most of the set songs.

6. Oh shits I need to get the Punk pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Yes, only because you can't use two guitars with the game since the GH3 PS3 guitar doesn't work with PS3 Rock Band (and I know you're not going to buy two bundles to get two guitars). Oh, and you lose the potential to play with TNL people online.
    actually the patch for GHIII controllers is is very well on its way
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    actually the patch for GHIII controllers is is very well on its way
    It's actually already done, but Activision is being a bitch and preventing its release. Even if that's eventually fixed, you still don't have the ability to play with TNL people online.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. I love how whenever someone even hints at the PS3's inferiority, B-RI comes to its defense within moments.

10. Everyone has to pay the rent.