Page 6 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rock Band Thread

1. I think you mean BWT (Band World Tour).

Really though, what did you expect? This is no different than the sports companies who still recycle their old engines year after year while all the effort goes into their next-gen games.

2. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post

Really though, what did you expect?
    For 160 bucks? A full game.

I wouldn't have a problem if it were advertised as a budget game and sold for 40 less.

And I have no problem taking out stuff the PS2 can't do (namely online and dlc)...

But leaving it in a demo state and not saying anything about it is evil.

3. The peripherals are what make the price what it is, not the game. As a game, it is $10 less than the next-gen versions.

Also, Harmonix didn't develop the game; they handed it off to a third-party (Pi Studios).
    Last edited by jyoung; 13 Dec 2007 at 06:56 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Soooo... rumor is that the PS2 version got the shaft. No create-a-character. In fact, no characters at all. Just one character model you're forced to use. No shop. No stadiums. No fans.

People on the Rock Band forums are saying no BTW. I have no clue what the hell BTW is, but PS2 loses that too.

Damn.

5. ISTCOA

6. I think wEEman is forgetting that Cheebs still lives in 2001.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. So I'm trying to make characters for all my friends for our Christmas party on Saturday. I'm using the 360 version.

So I made profiles for each one of them. That alone was annoying as why can I just log in on our main account with all the characters stored?

So I made a few characters using the drum controller because it's easiest. So I log in one to make sure it shows up on guitar. It doesn't?

So do I have this right: characters are bound to the instrument they are made on or am I doing something wrong? If they are bound, that is the dumbest shit ever. I am NOT going to fucking make 7 characters 4 times.

What the fuck were they thinking?

8. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    So do I have this right: characters are bound to the instrument they are made on
    Yes. Guitarists and bassists are interchangable.

9. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Yes. Guitarists and bassists are interchangable.
    But vocals, guitars/bass and drums are not? OMFG FRUSTRATING

EDIT: And I can't even have a drummer named with one name and a vocalist with the same. Come on Rock Band, give me a fucking break here.
    Last edited by Port; 13 Dec 2007 at 10:57 PM.

10. Apparently no-one in the history of rock ever both played and sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids