Page 7 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rock Band Thread

1. LOL @ people who actually give a shit about a PS2 version.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    So I made profiles for each one of them. That alone was annoying as why can I just log in on our main account with all the characters stored?
    Uhh, you can. You can make how many characters you want under your own profile, and have them use those. There's no reason you need to make seperate profiles for everyone.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau View Post
    Uhh, you can. You can make how many characters you want under your own profile, and have them use those. There's no reason you need to make seperate profiles for everyone.
    BWT needs seperate profiles & characters, I'd imagine that's what he's wanting to do at the party.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    LOL @ people who actually give a shit about a PS2 version.
    Look, if I'm getting a current-gen system it's going to be a Wii.

It would be retarded to drop $400 on a 360 for rock band.

PS2 for me.

But seriously, is there any reason at all to make those cuts? It seems like they're actively discouraging the PS2 version.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    But seriously, is there any reason at all to make those cuts? It seems like they're actively discouraging the PS2 version.
    Removing anything that would need more than a few bytes on the memory card. I believe the Rock Band 360 save file for one person (all characters, bands, etc) is 8MB.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    BWT needs seperate profiles & characters, I'd imagine that's what he's wanting to do at the party.
    Are you sure? I didn't need a seperate profile when I created a two person band. My friend just used my existing drummer character from solo mode.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    Removing anything that would need more than a few bytes on the memory card. I believe the Rock Band 360 save file for one person (all characters, bands, etc) is 8MB.
    Well then a person would fit on a PS2 card so I still don't see the problem. Then take into account that any graphics included in a save would be much smaller at PS2 resolution and that storage number drops way down.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Look, if I'm getting a current-gen system it's going to be a Wii.

It would be retarded to drop $400 on a 360 for rock band.

PS2 for me.
    Wii isn't current-gen.

And it's retarded to drop $160 for Rock Band on a system that will barely support it, and which you can't get any of the extras for, nor will it's inevitable sequel end up being on it to use those accessories you spent all that money on.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. This game has run it's course for me (outside of the prospect of watching the drummer from my band play it), and I'm regreting my insanely ambtious desire to buy it when it came out.

And why the fuck does the back of the GH3 box say it has Sabotage when it's really on rock band? That pissed me off as well.

10. 8MB? That makes no sense at all. A couple of songs and some clothing options can't take up more space than, for example, any given Final Fantasy, which has to know which chests have been opened throughout the whole game.

James