Page 390 of 390 FirstFirst ... 376386388389390
Results 3,891 to 3,895 of 3895

Thread: The Rock Band Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Drums are the only instrument worth playing in Rock Band. It translates 1:1 to playing actual drums. The plastic guitars are silly.
    i only play drums on RB.

I was somewhat tempted to get the more advanced guitar for RB3 pro mode but demurred

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Know what you could do instead? Find or make a cardboard box about 3 1/2' wide, 1 1/2' deep, and 3 1/2' tall.
    Now throw it somewhere in your domicile. See how long it takes before you're annoyed at the space something you'll never use takes up.
    Even better if you spend an extra $60 on it. If I had people around for multiplayer I'd drop the cash in a heartbeat, but I don't so it would get used maybe 2-3 times and then abandoned. I mean, sure, I've got a nice dry cellar to store it in, so the space isn't much of an issue, but maybe someday when I'm oozing spare cash from every pore I've got the area mentally cordoned off for a pinball machine or two.

3. Screw it. My wife said I should go for the whole thing and who am I to ignore her? Drums are the best and now I'm set for family gatherings, too.

5. Rock Band Blitz will be delisted this month, grab it before it is gone.