Page 5 of 390 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rock Band Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    The only way it would work is if it were possible to permanently write data to the guitars. This isn't possible.

But lol @ Activision's stance. What a shitty company.
    They paid a lot of money for a brand name, and are wrecking it by trying too hard to protect it.

It's like when you're a kid, and you give one of your toys away to some other kid. Good luck trying to borrow it back.

2. It just shows how fucked up their priorities are when they'd spend all this effort on something like peripheral compatibility when that effort could be going towards getting their next game up to the standard of Rock Band (which probably isn't going to happen).

3. This has nothing to do with Rock Band but have any of you had trouble going through Guitar Hero III's menus? I can't navigate them for shit.

4. I finally got to try this since a friend bought a copy in the U.S., and it's badass. It finally releases here, but EB are warning me that I probably won't be able to get my preorder on day 1, so it looks like I'm gonna have to hang out in front of Future Shop at 4AM on release day to get a copy. It'll be worth it. Anyone in Canada know if Future Shop is doing the one copy per customer thing?

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    *cue Price is Right "lose" sound*
    True story: when my friends and I are out and about and someone says or does something incredibly stupid, we sing this sound.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Somebody made up a soundboard of the various Price-is-Right sounds back at the Atlanta studio. When people would enter the room, they'd blare the "Come on Down!" music.

Has anyone seen a "new" ep yet? Are they even filmed yet?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. I just walked by a TV in the cafe at work and it had Drew as the host of Price is Right.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. It's just not the same without Bob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

10. Soooo... rumor is that the PS2 version got the shaft. No create-a-character. In fact, no characters at all. Just one character model you're forced to use. No shop. No stadiums. No fans.

People on the Rock Band forums are saying no BTW. I have no clue what the hell BTW is, but PS2 loses that too.

Damn.